1. Your registration after purchasing will be considered as a contract between you and Jiu-Jitsu Escapes Pty Ltd.
2. Cancellation 45 days prior to the start date will get you a 50% refund. No refund will be issued if cancelled 44 days or less prior to the camp start date. For information about ticket transfer and waiting lists, contact us. If you choose to pass your ticket to someone else, please notify us by email as soon as possible, so we can update our records. No refund will be issued for Holding Deposits as described at the moment of purchase.
3. If you change your address, email address or telephone number after your registration, please inform us about your new contact information, so that we can keep you updated about everything related to the camp.
4. Jiu-Jitsu Escapes Pty Ltd is not liable or responsible for any injuries that may occur during the camp as per the camp waiver that you must sign to participate. Please ensure that your insurance company covers martial arts training.
5. Jiu-Jitsu Escapes Pty Ltd is not responsible for any personal belongings at the camp, it’s up to everyone to keep their personal belongings safe.
6. We reserve the right to immediately and promptly exclude participants from the camp without refund if they act aggressively or inappropriately to other camp participants.
7. By registering for the camp you are deemed to have agreed to the terms of our camp.